We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap (not job related), or any other legally protected status. Applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest. Under Illinois law, we are mandated to do a criminal background check. Passing it will be required before a final job offer.
CCAR Industries is searching for a full-time QIDP (case manager) to lead the operations and services of three of our small group homes located in Charleston, Illinois. Daytime hours. Paid training is provided. Benefits include health, dental, vision, flexible spending, paid leave, a profit sharing plan, company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays and vacation time, and an optional 403(b) investment plan. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a human services or an education field and one year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Are you looking for a job that provides flexible scheduling and paid training in a team-oriented environment? If so, CCAR Industries is hiring part-time and full-time Direct Support Personnel in our 24-Hour Residential Program. This position starts at $12 per hour while staff receive 120 hours of paid training. Once training is complete, Direct Support Personnel earn $12.25 per hour with the potential to earn up to $12.50 per hour. Afternoon, evening and weekend shifts are available. Full-time positions offer a benefit package that includes paid holidays, vacation time, health insurance, profit sharing, life insurance and optional dental/vision insurance, along with a 403(b) investment option.
ALL FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES are eligible for our benefit package:
PAID VACATION TIME
OPTIONAL DENTAL/VISION INSURANCE
OPTIONAL 403(b) INVESTMENT
WAYS TO APPLY
- Email your employment application to the attention of Michael Finney at email@example.com .
- Fax your employment application to 217-348-0740. Please address this to the attention of Michael Finney.
- Pick-up a paper application from our Administration Building. We are open on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Applications can be mailed to: CCAR Industries, ATTN: Michael Finney, 1530 Lincoln Avenue, Charleston, IL 61920.
- If you would like to request that a paper version of the employment application be mailed to your home, please contact us at (217) 348-0127 ext. 405 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONS?
Feel free to email or phone us at 217-348-0127. Our staff would be happy to assist you!