We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap (not job related), or any other legally protected status. Applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest. Under Illinois law, we are mandated to do a criminal background check. Passing it will be required before a final job offer.
Download employment applications HERE.
The Accountant will assist the Director of Finance with the documentation and verification of financial records. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong attention to detail and will have prior experience performing data entry, filing and preparing financial reports. The Accountant will assist in planning and preparing the agency’s annual budget and complicated spreadsheets. Experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll is required. Experience with Excel, Access and Word is preferred. B.S. in Accounting or a business-related field is required.
This is a full-time position. It offers a benefit package that includes paid holidays, vacation time, health insurance, profit sharing, life insurance and optional dental/vision insurance, along with a 403(b) investment option.
ALL full-time employees are eligible for our benefit package which includes:
PAID TIME OFF
WAYS TO APPLY
- Email your employment application to the attention of Michael Finney at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use a PDF or Microsoft Word format for submissions.
- Fax your employment application to 217-348-0740. Please address this to the attention of Michael Finney.
- Pick-up a paper application from our Administration Building. We are open on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Applications can be mailed to: CCAR Industries, ATTN: Michael Finney, 1530 Lincoln Avenue, Charleston, IL 61920.
- If you would like to request that a paper version of the employment application be mailed to your home, please contact us at (217) 348-0127 ext. 301 or via email at email@example.com.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONS?
Feel free to email or phone us at 217-348-0127. Our staff would be happy to assist you!