We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap (not job related), or any other legally protected status. Applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest. Under Illinois law, we are mandated to do a criminal background check. Passing it will be required before a final job offer.
Download employment applications HERE.
NEW! Registered Nurse This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, day position in Charleston that would include the agency’s benefit package. The RN would provide medical services to individuals attending day and residential programs. The RN would be part of a three-nurse, on-call rotation. The right candidate must have one year of clinical registered professional nursing experience within the last five years and have an unencumbered Illinois registered professional nurse license. Qualified individuals are strongly encouraged to apply!
ALL full-time employees are eligible for our benefit package which includes:
PAID TIME OFF
WAYS TO APPLY
- Email your employment application to the attention of Michael Finney at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use a PDF or Microsoft Word format for submissions.
- Fax your employment application to 217-348-0740. Please address this to the attention of Michael Finney.
- Pick-up a paper application from our Administration Building. We are open on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Applications can be mailed to: CCAR Industries, ATTN: Michael Finney, 1530 Lincoln Avenue, Charleston, IL 61920.
- If you would like to request that a paper version of the employment application be mailed to your home, please contact us at (217) 348-0127 ext. 301 or via email at email@example.com.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONS?
Feel free to email or phone us at 217-348-0127. Our staff would be happy to assist you!