We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap (not job related), or any other legally protected status. Applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest. Under Illinois law, we are mandated to do a criminal background check. Passing it will be required before a final job offer.
Download employment applications HERE.
New! Executive Director
CCAR Industries, a Coles County, Charleston, IL social service, not-for-profit agency, serving adults with developmental disabilities in day-time and residential settings, is recruiting for its sixth Executive Director in its fifty-year history of operation. The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors and is responsible for management of the agency’s programs and fiscal foundation. CCAR served 431 consumers last fiscal year, currently has 86 full-time staff and 51 part-time staff and had a 2018 fiscal year budget of over 7 million dollars. Resumes can be sent to: Director of Human Resources at email@example.com and are due by March 22, 2019.
ALL full-time employees are eligible for our benefit package which includes:
PAID TIME OFF
WAYS TO APPLY
- Email your employment application to the attention of Michael Finney at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use a PDF or Microsoft Word format for submissions.
- Fax your employment application to 217-348-0740. Please address this to the attention of Michael Finney.
- Pick-up a paper application from our Administration Building. We are open on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Applications can be mailed to: CCAR Industries, ATTN: Michael Finney, 1530 Lincoln Avenue, Charleston, IL 61920.
- If you would like to request that a paper version of the employment application be mailed to your home, please contact us at (217) 348-0127 ext. 301 or via email at email@example.com.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONS?
Feel free to email or phone us at 217-348-0127. Our staff would be happy to assist you!