We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap (not job related), or any other legally protected status. Applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest. Under Illinois law, we are mandated to do a criminal background check. Passing it will be required before a final job offer.
Download employment applications HERE.
Lead DSP/ Janitorial Program Coordinator (Manufacturing Plant/ Community Day Services Location)
CCAR Industries is searching for a Lead DSP/ Janitorial Program Coordinator. If you possess organizational skills and enjoy training others in a supportive environment, this job is for you! The Lead DSP/ Janitorial Program Coordinator would maintain a work schedule for program consumers and develop recreational/leisure activities for a classroom setting. This is a full-time, daytime, Monday – Friday position. It offers a benefit package that includes paid holidays, vacation time, health insurance, profit sharing, life insurance and optional dental/vision insurance, along with a 403(b) investment option.
Do you want to make a difference in the world? Do you enjoy leading a team to success? Do you love helping people be the best they can be? Are you curious? Do you enjoy looking for solutions? Do you enjoy working in a home environment? Do you have at least one year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities? Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in a social services field? If you answered yes, then CCAR Industries may have the perfect opportunity for you.
CCAR Industries is searching for a full-time QIDP to lead the operations and services of 3 to 4 of our small group homes located in Charleston, Illinois. Daytime hours. Paid training is provided. Benefits include health, dental, vision, flex spending, paid leave, profit sharing plan, company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability and paid holidays.
ALL full-time employees are eligible for our benefit package which includes:
PAID TIME OFF
WAYS TO APPLY
- Email your employment application to the attention of Michael Finney at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use a PDF or Microsoft Word format for submissions.
- Fax your employment application to 217-348-0740. Please address this to the attention of Michael Finney.
- Pick-up a paper application from our Administration Building. We are open on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Applications can be mailed to: CCAR Industries, ATTN: Michael Finney, 1530 Lincoln Avenue, Charleston, IL 61920.
- If you would like to request that a paper version of the employment application be mailed to your home, please contact us at (217) 348-0127 ext. 301 or via email at email@example.com.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONS?
Feel free to email or phone us at 217-348-0127. Our staff would be happy to assist you!