CCAR Industries is a not-for-profit corporation. We are a charitable organization qualified under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code.
Our mission is to provide community-based services and supports that enhance the quality of life of East Central Illinois citizens with developmental disabilities and/or other functional limitations throughout their lifespan.
- Individual Rights
- Community Partnerships
- Corporate Responsibility
To be the provider of choice for developmental disabilities services in East Central Illinois based upon our organization’s ability to:
- Provide an array of comprehensive, individualized services for individuals of all ages.
- Treat individuals and their families with dignity, respect, integrity, and honesty.
- Assist individuals to have an active involvement in the communities where they live.
- Support individuals to live healthy, safe, enjoyable, and successful lives.
- Provide information so that individuals and their families can make meaningful, informed choices.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to improve their economic situations and self-esteem through meaningful work.
- Develop an educated and competent workforce who recognize the unique strengths and needs of each individual and family.
- Conduct business in the highest ethical and professional standards, demonstrating a strong sense of stewardship in the use of public funds.
- Promote leadership throughout all levels of the organization.
- Be responsive to consumers’, families’, and stakeholders’ needs and concerns.
Still have questions about our agency? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Interested in ways to give to our agency? Visit our Donate page.